Wednesday 11 January 2017

The Lost Weeks!

 Like so many other people I've 'lost' a couple of weeks to a horrid cold (and the collected illness days of the rest of the family too!).  Not fun, but I'm starting to get over it all now.
 The blocks above are the 6 1/2" blocks - I think that they might be the last 'big' dark blocks of the challenge.

The blocks to the right are 3 1/2" square.  I counted, the top right one has 49 pieces in it - quite a lot in a small block!
This was the last 3 1/2" block that I made this week.

I'm hoping for a little more sewing time this week, but only time will tell how the stamina is!  My next target is the third corner block which is a 12 1/2" block.  Now that I'm up to the November blocks I'm getting quite excited about them all!

Hope that your New Year is being kind to you and that you are managing to get plenty done!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the woven one! Hope you are feeling better, I've had the lurgy but hopefully it's on the move!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.