Monday 19 September 2011

Poppets and Puppets!

Benta gave the girls glove puppet kits.  They loved making them over the weekend, and I loved the quiet stitching that started on a visit to Nanny and Grandpa's and how carefully they worked on them.  Well done girls, and thank you, Benta!

I'm looking forward to a week of daily puppet shows and getting completely up to date with my scrapbooking (I'm up to April this year, so it's going well - I've filled three albums since last week and ordered another two so that I won't run out of space!).  I'm also hoping to manage a little stitching, after all, ballet classes start again this week, so I'll have some time then, so long as the girl not prancing is also occupied!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, G and F, you've done a great job on the puppets - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a bit late I know, but thanks for the link, glad you liked the bag, more stuff coming soon...tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.