Wednesday 21 February 2018

Holiday Fun

 Week five of the Aves BOW.  Another 6 1/2" square.

Not much sewing aside from that!
I did, however, have the chance to see lovely rock formations like this - Hay Tor - on a family trip to Dartmoor.  Despite being lucky enough to have DH drive me very close to the Tors that we'd chosen, the walking involved has left me with batteries that are beyond flat.  Worth it for the fun that we had as a family, but I do sometimes wish that I didn't have M.E. / C.F.S and that I could just enjoy life without the preparation / consequences.  Oh well!  Enough grumbling.  I'll be back at my sewing machine soon!

1 comment:

  1. That block has 58 pieces - I shall stop whinging about my 40 piece block!! Roll on the applique on Sunday. Listen to your body and then rest when it tells you to!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.