I finally finished this little strippy (well, stacked coins) quilt.
It's only 36" x 42" (so perfect for using a yard of backing fabric!).
The quilting is in two parts. I've quilted feathers down the two 'background' strips near the middle - which I've tried to show in more detail here.
The rest of the quilt is covered in a meander stitch.
I love how the quilting really adds to the texture.
Wish that I'd remembered to take a shot of the binding with both the back and the front of the quilt. It's been in my stash for a while (I was about to say a few months, but it's probably over a year old) and was close enough to the green seeds in the both the background fabric on the front and the green in the different colourway I'd used of the same print (a Je Ne Sais Quoi filler) on the back.