I started work on these hexies some years ago - all made with shirts from my late FiL. This summer I decided to try and come up with a layout using these flower shapes - and this is it! I agree, it looks a little muddled at the moment, but with a few more shirt hexagons I will head towards finishing this, and perhaps using it as a medallion as it won't make a particularly large piece.
Unfortunately it is still a WiP (Work in Progress) as I managed to fall over (playing crazy golf, not know as an extreme sport!), and I realise that I've hardly set a stitch since!
I did make this fabric postcard - but my plans to hand embroider the base fabric and add some lovely beads to it came to nothing. So, some machine quilting to add definition had to suffice.
Now that I've realised why I'm not sewing (I can be a bit slow on the uptake!) I've had a thorough treatment with my osteopath. I'm hoping that I'll be stitching again in a day or two, and that I'll be able to show a little more progress.
I'm also hoping to get a little machine sewing done - I've decided to get back into my Dear Jane which hasn't been touched for some time. Wish me luck!