Tuesday, 25 February 2014
I finished my 'grand spiral' on it - the first time I'd tried it.
I'm pretty pleased with how the quilting worked.
I'm quite pleased with how the different fabrics work - I actually got the values right on them for a change!
Binding finished, label on - I have finished it!
I also managed to finish my Mod 11 of my C&G too - with these photos and a few more.
Module 12 here I come, and if I can finish it before mid May I will complete it in time for the external moderators visit to the School of Stitched Textiles this year..... just one DDs birthday, a holiday, some school holidays and general family life stand in my way! I shall do my best, but not worry if I don't make it - there are, after all, more important things to worry about than my hobby!