Not really much stitching going on over the Easter hols - but I did make this folded star block last week. Wish that I'd remembered my ruler and made it a bit more accurate, though. I can't decide whether to make another one, this time trying a bit harder to make each round completely even and accurate.
This box was a small caddy made from some other samples- panels and pockets put together, experimenting with some ideas.
And this is what a FQ of fabric looks like once you've cut it into a spiral and crocheted it back up into a piece of something - with this size hook it produced a piece that was quite firm but still bendable. Interesting texture, and it would be nice to see what it was like with a bigger hook.
I've only got a tiny bit of work left to do on my current C&G module, apart from completing the wall hanging, which has got quite a few more hours quilting still needed! I'm sure that I'll get to it once the school holidays have finished!