Wednesday 29 June 2011

Fried PC, anyone?

The heat on Monday did a whole lot of no good to my laptop, which was already susceptible to overheating.  By Tuesday it was refusing to boot up, and is now at the local fixers.....so I'm without many of the links, addresses, tools and my regular e-mail - and I'm missing them!

I'm using my DD's PC (not quite steam powered, but slower and without many of the things that I'm used to) and if you'd like to contact me you can try plumcox at hotmail dot co dot uk....... With good luck and a following wind normal service will be resumed by Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Plum, thought I'd comment here as well as trying that email address, hoping at least one message will reach you. Your gorgeous quilt arrived today and I adore it. I love the colours and all the different techniques and the little blocks and pictures you created and the little girl climbing the hill seems to speak to me. Thank you so much for letting me give it a home, it will be treasured. Hugs, Lis x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we rely on our technology! Hope you get yours back soon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.