Wednesday 25 May 2011

Merry, Merry Month of May!

Not, in fact, bunting for a May Fair, but more bunting for the St Marys school fair.  If you are around Twickenham on Saturday 18th June, please feel free to come along and join the fun (and look for me either fending off requests for more cakes or trying to slow down the rate of second hand book buying that my DDs are likely to indulge in).
Apart from that I have a couple of other projects that are in the 'pulling out fabric and wondering' stage, and that's about it.

So, if it's not sewing, what is making my May so Merry?  DD2 has been, after five weeks, released from her plaster cast!  Scary monster skin underneath, still bruised, but finally able to put her arm in the bath again and wear her full wardrobe without it being scissored first!  Hurrah!

Hope that you are finding space for your favourite way of spending leisure time.

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.