Wednesday 8 May 2019

Such Loveliness!

 Most of my weekend was taken up with enjoying a wonderful family event.

We dodged the hail and rain storms to enjoy Norfolk's finest bluebells....
 ....and wish the participants many joyous years of happiness to come!

It was such a lovely event, full of joy, the sort of uplift that everyone needs once in a while.
 Before we went off for the weekend I finished this strippy.

Mary's original pattern is here.  I didn't really follow it precisely this time, as I was using up the cow print and some other prints that more or less went with it.
  I used the giraffe fabric for backing again.
And a simple diagonal quilting.  I quite like the look of this, but I do find it a little dull to do!  Perhaps I just need to turn the radio up a bit louder so that I can hear it over the noise of the sewing machine!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.