Wednesday 8 February 2017

Sew, Press, Trim, Repeat!

 This block - "Twenty T's" - has been the most time consuming so far, I think!

Any block instructions that start off with making 88 half square triangles of just 1" square should come with some sort of health warning.  I enjoy piecing but didn't really look forward to trimming all these pieces!  Still, block complete.
 In addition to that particular one, I made six others.  Some of them simpler than others. 


 These were all straightforward, though!
I'm just about to make the 11th December now.  Just 20 more blocks to make - and 20 days left in February until my target date for completion of the quilt top.  With over a week of half term, including a few days away, it's going to be touch and go as to whether I'll make it, but I'll be giving it my best shot!

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. " 88 half square triangles of just 1" square " .... you are mad! Looks fab though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I always appreciate it and will try to respond.