It's the first week that I've felt that we are back into the rhythm of school, and I've made more sewing and C&G progress than for some weeks, which is always something to make me smile!
This 'lasagne quilt' was a team effort. Benta (go over and wish her 'Happy Birthday' too - we share a celebration day!) made the top, and I backed it with fleece, bound and quilted it. Another finished top for the charity pile from our quilting group.
I've also been 'back basting' in order to make some forward progress with my Love Entwined.
Then all I need to do is to cut around the stitching lines to leave the seam allowance before I'm ready to sew.
Nice and straightforward even if my applique skills haven't quite mastered getting some of the curves as smooth as I'd like them to be.
I'm not quite keeping up with the rate at which the BOM is being issued, but I'm still enjoying it!
My other crafting time has been spent making braids. I can't quite get this text lined up with the photo, but there are five different types of braid in the snap, all part of my Module 9 'trimmings' samples. I've got some more samples to sew for my next design, more hatbands to finish and a bit of paperwork to do, then I'll be able to submit it. Probably two or three weeks until that point, though!